We are located east of Austin,TX within 5 miles of Highway 290. Between Brenham & Chappell Hill.
Our herd health-test results are here:
The Goals of Our Breeding Program:
- High quantity, delicious milk
- Correct build (structure, conformation)
- Gentleness and Ease of milking
- Disease free, healthy lineage
- Colorful coat patterns
- Affordable milkers that meet the needs of families, filling the milk pail.
- Bucks who will pass on desirable milking traits
- ADGA French or American Alpine Registrations
- Click here to see our showing/milking/assessment plans
What We Offer:
- Starter Packages (Homestead herds of 3+ kids)
- Single Milker with a Companion Wether
- Bottle-Baby or Weaned Kid(s)
- Bred Junior Doe(s) (first-time bred)
- On occasion: Doe(s) "in milk"
- Milk Provision - to help our hungry "neighbors"
- Pet or Companion Wethers (neutered bucks)
- Breedback to Our Bucks (with health check)